Friday, July 31, 2009

beautiful address labels

I think these have been floating around the paper/wedding blogs lately, but I just had to post it because it is so pretty. :)

image from Rebecca Thuss for Martha Stewart Weddings

The wraparound label look is so clean and it looks really nice. I used to think that translucent address labels printed with the names on it looked nice because you could see the envelope color through it, but this is much nicer. And so easy too!

If you just measure the area that you want to be covered by the label and then make a template for yourself on Illustrator, or even MS Word if you don't have Illustrator, then you can just type in the names and print it.

Um..I am definitely keeping this in the back of my mind so I can do this for my invitations.

Maybe I'll post a template soon..look out for that!

* grace

No comments:

Post a Comment